Do I speak any of these languages? Hell no, I had to use the translate feature on my computer, so don’t get all impressed. However what I tell you now should be considered impressive. It takes a lot to make me stand with my mouth gaping, stunned into silence, but I recently visited that place. Not once, but twice in a matter of days. Beautiful Blogger was attached to my name and I was speechless. Janna Shay & Meggan Connors have both been the epitome of graciousness in sharing this award. For fear of tearing up here again I’ll forgo the mushiness I feel toward these two and just ask that you pay a kindly visit to their blogs because of the bloggers I know they truly are bezaubernd.
So onward, first we cannot forget the Rules so here they are:
Rule #1: I must share 7 things
Rule #2: I must pass this award to 7 bloggers.
Where to begin……….Okay lets try this:
- I just changed jobs. I’m now the Office/Billing Manager for a brand new Pathology Lab. I was so honored to be asked to join this venture before it sprouted wings to fly! It’s refreshing and terrifying all at the same time. AND my new boss supports my writing adventure which you can’t beat with a stick!
- I love things that make you think “What if”. Reading a book, watching a movie, remodeling your house, I love it all!
- I hate having my picture made.
- My children were all born as forces of nature hit. Two Hurricanes and a tornado! We already had Andrew’s name picked out, but for both to land on the same day? My middle son almost got Gordon as his middle name, but we decided too much of a good thing and passed on that. But it didn’t stop him and Hurricane Gordon from arriving together, literally! Little bit (the youngest) was 2 months premature, and arrived 3 days before tornadoes ripped through the state, and in January no less! Guess it’s a good thing she broke the oven!
- I can barely swim, but probably just enough to save my own life, but I wouldn’t bet on it!
- I make friends slowly, but those I do make are made for a lifetime.
- I once attempted to dye my hair for an investigation and it wouldn’t take! Damn Red and those genes!
The seven individuals I list below are precious individuals and I’m honored that they share their lives with me in this interactive social media realm. They are listed in no particular order. Please stop by and visit their blogs, follow them on Twitter and Facebook. You won’t be disappointed.